Regarding non-conformity we will look for indications that the process, or lack of action is not performing as intended.
- Inappropriate work environment
- Poor communication/miscommunication
- Inaccurate or non-existent documentation
- Training issues
- Lack of quality materials, tools or equipment
- Motivational problems
I/we will know how a process is supposed to work, and will therefore spot a non-conformity arising from any failure. By being customer focused, confident in our position, we will spot other non-conformities and opportunities before they occur. I/we will perform and correct actions that is necessary immediately, or if it’s more far-reaching set of changes that needs to be done. It is important to identify the root cause in order to prevent issues of a similar nature. It is important to register what has been done, and why. This will be updated with details of how efficient the actions have have been in addressing the non-conformity. At the end the non-conformities will be reviewed to be determed if enough has been done, so I/we can prevent the non-conformity from recurring. Reviews can highlight potential issues in unrelated areas by looking at the process as a whole. It can require changes to be made to the system itself, to the individual team process, and this will again lead to continual improvement.
Bråtlund stillas & vedlikehold service AS seeks to maintain and enhanced our reputation of providing you with high quality services and products. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products and services. We are committed to being responsive to the concerns and needs to our customers/potential customers, and to resolving your complaints as quickly as possible. We are also committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling your complaint.
Bråtlund stillas & vedlikehold service A/S is committed to resolving your issues at the first point of contact, however, this will not be possible in all circumstances, a more formal complaints will be followed. Once your complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review of complaint. There may be circumstances during the initial review or investigation of your complaint, where we may need to clarify certain aspects of your complaint or request additional documentation from you. In such circumstances we will explain.
Following our investigation we will notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regards to your complaint. Where appropriate we amend our business practices or policies. We will do this in writings, unless it has been mutually agreed that we can provide it to you verbally. You have the right to make enquiries about the current status of your complaint at any time by contacting us.
Our product quality
Bråtlund stillas & vedlikehold service A/S will always focus on product quality. Our main goal is to know the real quality level of our product so that it can be compared with the target value.
- We will identify defects in our work if we have a decrease in our product quality.
- We will always know and control how our product quality is compared to our competitors.
- We will deliver products and services on time and with good quality.
- Our products will be of a high degree of reliability.
- At the end it has to be said that measurement of the quality is not our goal; improving quality is the goal.
How to handle people competences
Braatlund stillas og vedlikehold service A/S will always take pride in our work, and teambuilding is important at every level within the company. This will be done by responding constructively to others ideas and suggestions, and encourage active participation and cooperation within the team.
Our company will focus to help the employees to update their knowledge and skills through relevant assignments, and pro-actively identify training opportunities.
It is important to communicate and be able to share information verbally and in writing. It will be situations where we have to undergo periods of organizational changes. This may be cutting budgets or improving performance. It is important that the employees understand what is expected and help them to manage the emotional impact and embrace change and proposing more efficient ways of working.
There will be times where we have to be able to influence members of the team to change an approach or behavior that is negatively impacting on performance
We will make sure that employee performance contributes to help the company to reach our goals. This will be done by setting measurable and clear performance goals, and find solutions to problems that may impact performances.
- The management will be visible, clear and show commitment to the staff.
- The management is actively working to increase to raise the organizations awareness and involment in HSE.
- We will have a culture where we take CARE of each other.
- The employees must give ownership of the company’s continuous process.
- Work continuously to reduce energy, resource consumption, and environment impact.
- Environments targets
- We strive for 0 damage to people and the environment, no serious incidents, and no accidental environmental emissions.
- Our goal to promote climate, work, and environmentally friendly measures must be responsible, innovative and inclusive.
- We will establish realistic and verifiable targets and plans for the external environment.
- We will comply with the use of more environmentally friendly equipment.
- We will facilitate training and competence development in the external environment.
- We will minimize residual waste and ensure the proper handling of hazardous waste.
- Environmental policy:
- Identify the waste, identify recycling opportunities and ways to minimize waste output, and review how minimization is progressing.
Our main goal is to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and death, as well as the suffering and financial hardship these events can cause for workers, their families and employees. We use a proactive approach to manage workplace safety and health.
How to work and minimize any environmental impact:
- Guarantee compliance with legal requirements
- Periodically update our environmental policy
- Ensure that suppliers use recycled materials as far as possible
- Take necessary measures to reduce emissions to the atmosphere
We will obtain a workforce ready for duty, and a working environment that provides job satisfaction and good health conditions.
- This will be done by adopting a health management system to assure a healthy workforce.
- We will monitor our workers health in regard to occupational risks, and maintain a safe and inspiring working environment.
- We will adopt a zero tolerance attitude to intoxication in the workplace.
In all: reduce hazards, injuries and illness, operating costs and risks.
Improve health and safety, productivity, satisfaction and image.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
We at company are committed to:
- Ensure that no harm is caused to our employees, contractors, sub-contractors or any person in connection with our activities by providing a safe working environment and promoting a safety culture.
- Developing a Positive Health & Safety culture across the business that will targeting zero Lost Time Injuries and maintain the Health and wellbeing of each individual.
- Adopting accepted best practices which comply with the applicable Local and National Health and Safety legislation whilst meeting with the highest and International standards and which also comply with the company procedures and standards.
- Providing adequate training to all our employees in order to enhance Safe Working Practices to target Zero tolerance on unsafe acts that may lead to financial, legal and moral obligations.
- Identifying Occupational Hazards, Evaluating Risk, Implementing Control Measures, and taking Corrective and Preventive Actions prior to starting any activity with the support of all employees.
- Continuously monitor and review work procedures to ensure that new methods and safe working procedures are adopted.
Bråtlund stillas & vedlikehold service will ensure that every employee risk asses they work.
That will be follow up by us with good communication, information and training in our company’s procedures about risk assessment.
We will provide the proper forms and documents for everyone in company to minimize risk the work our employees does for our clients. So the work can be done safely.
The site shall be visited and the following details shall be recorded to carry out the OHS risks during the period of Project. The control measures/construction methodologies shall input in developing the Method Statements. The following points may be considered but not limited to:
- Working at height
- Public safety
- Lifting operations
- Manual handling
Objectives and targets
The HSE targets, goals and aim for the works are to achieve:
- Zero total recordable injuries
- 100% compliance with HSE Rules and Regulations
- 100% induction training to all personnel working at project site
- Total compliance with the inspection plans and audits as per accepted OHS plan
- 100% incident recording and reporting
- 100% adherence of usage of appropriate PPEs at work
- Executing construction work with least disturbance to the environment
Top management involment is a part of the safety committee. It is important that the employees understand that commitment to safety is serious. We will encourage to all members involment in the discussion of safety issues and concerns. When employees see that safety is important to our management, we expect that this will have a positive effect on their own safety values.
We will encourage petrification and feedback from all the members, and struggle to maintain enthusiasm over time.